My Professional Qualifications
- Counselling Individuals & Couples In London & Area since 2004
- Master of Social Work (MSW) with an area of concentration in Individuals, Families, and Groups.
- Master of Arts (MA) with an area of concentration in Depth Psychology.
- Registered Social Worker (RSW). Member of the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers.
- Member of the Ontario Association of Social Workers and Canadian Association of Social Workers.
- Certified Child Protection Worker.
- Please Note: As a Masters Level Social Worker, extended health care benefits may cover all or part of your counselling services. Please check with your place of employment and insurance provider to see if you have coverage for counselling services provided by an M.S.W. Social Worker.
- As a Registered Social Worker, you can claim our counselling sessions as a medical expense tax deduction when you file your income tax return.